Tuesday 17 July 2018

SAN's FAV SUMMER FONTS


Hello everyone,

For some of you vacation time has already started, here we have to go to school for 1 more week before summer vacation starts. My oldest daughter ends her primary school time. She goes to high school after the holidays. We had a school musical and a big "tropical goodbye party" for her class with all the family members of her classmates.


I am one of the creative mothers who helps making things:  the party-invitation, a gift cheque and a wooden sign for the party.
All such fun things to do and I love making them but you need some nice new fonts doing that right?!
So in my hunt for new fonts I found a whole bunch that I'd love to share with you because they are all FREE!


1. Cake 'n Truffels, 2. Smile of the Ocean, 3. Revilo San, 4. Harmonious Calendar, 5. Moon Tea, 6. Rocket Clouds, 7. Deliciously, 8. Capoon, 9. Southbeach, 10. The Sunset

What's your favorite summer font? I'd love to see it! By all means leave a link in the comments below.

With that I hope you have a great summer and don't forget to enjoy the little things!

No comments:

Post a Comment