Tuesday 19 September 2017

HYBRID | WORKING WITH A TEMPLATE


Sometimes I need a template to inspire me when I want to scrap a page. In today's post I am going to show you how I made my page using a template from Just Create and Scrap. It's a French team that offers a new template every week [I am in their creative team].



This is the template I am going to work with:


I printed papers and elements from different products designed by Pink Reptile Designs, and I followed the template.
I began by gluing a piece of paper on the left half of my page [Forget Me Not | Papers]


Then I cut a piece of paper [from Garden Party | Papers] to glue on my page :


On the paper tape, I added a piece of greenish blue masking tape :


Then I added a tag titled BONHEUR which means happiness in french. I adhered this tag with 3D self adhesive foam tape:


I created my page with several clustering of papers

I put the photo on my page :


Below the photo, I added other pieces of papers and masking tape [from If Only | Elements and Garden Party | Papers]



Smile dymo is also attached with 3D self adhesive foamtape [dymo is from Say Cheese | Elements]



On this piece of masking tape, I glued a quote printed on a grey paper [quote is from If Only | Elements]:


Then I adde a little rectangle of yellow paper [from Forget Me Not | Papers]:



I added a printed element with a heart [from Me, Myself and I | Elements]. Again this one is attached with 3D auto adhesive foam tape. And I added a star element [from Say Cheese | Elements] at the top of my page, on the first cluster:


The finishing touch to my page is the big word ENSEMBLE [means Together in french] cut out of black cardstock:

And voilá! My page is finished!


As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment