Tuesday 21 June 2016

HYBRID | LAST MINUTE CARD


Sometimes I need a card for a special occasion but I don't have a whole lot of time to make one. I bet you know what I mean. Let me show you a quick and easy way to make one at the last minute.


Step one: Create your card digitally. On the left side you see my card design and on the right side are a few elements that I want to use for decoration.


Step two: Cut and fold a piece of card stock.



Step three: Cut the card part from your print and glue it on the cardstock.


Step four: Cutting the elements. In my case I cut the label and the little yellow flower. You don't have to add a lot of elements to get the wow factor. Sometimes less is more. I do often use a bit of 3D foam to add a bit of depth and to highlight some of my embellishments.




And voilá my card is done! Easy and quick but still beautiful and way more personal than a card from the store if you ask me!


As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment