Tuesday 5 May 2015

CUSTOMER SPOTLIGHT | PURLZ76 [AGNES]

Today's Customer Spotlight is on Agnes aka purlz76. Join us as we get to know a bit more about her and her scrapping style.













  Name: Agnes

  Alias: purlz76

  Country: Singapore

Favorite PRD Kit or Product? 
Favourite??!!
How to choose when I have a “favourite thingy” in all of her products?
Ok … Ok … I give you a favourite.
Favourite element = all of her 3D elements *cheesy grin*
Favourite alpha = Chunky Crochet, I Am Not Perfect
Favourite Kit = When I Grow Up, Cloud 9, Downtown
Favourite Font = The Hedgie Hog

How long have you been scrapping?  
10 years. OMGOSH!!! It’s been 10 years. Already !!! ??? !!!

What is your go to product? Something that seems to find it’s way on many of your pages?[stitches, tags, patterned papers, doodles, paint, etc]
There are three items I always want to use on my pages: ribbons, metal & flowers. I don’t call them my must-haves, per se. Just that I was super crazy over them when I was paper-scrapping. Yet I was not comfortable using them and didn’t know how to use them. So now I will use them just because I want to.

What would your dream kit be, if you could have any kit created for you?
Another tough question. I think I’ll ask for a MEGA BIG 3D element pack with lots of flowers, crochet thingys, metal elements & stitches.

Best scrapbooking trick you learned?
Put in the shadow first. It is not my scrapbooking trick, per se. But I find it very useful because it allows me to see it “more clearly” how everything will look on my page.

Random facts that we might not know about you?
1. IRL, I am reserved & quiet.
2. IRL, I am a softie at heart.
3. IRL, I am a scaredy cat.
4. I still believe in fairytale endings.
5. I still believe in True Love.
Here are a few favorite Art Journal pages by Agnes:


http://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=193444&title=becos-of-love&cat=844
Becos Of Love
http://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=193344&title=defying-gravity&cat=566
Defying Gravity

I can see your love for metal elements and 3D embellishments shining through in these awesome pages!

So fun to learn more about you Agnes! I love your idea to add the shadows first when digi scrapping. I also have to add them, as I add in each element or paper to my pages. It really helps with the overall look & feel of the page. Great tip! And wow, you have been digi scrapping since 2005!?! You are an "old timer" then! That is such a cool tid-bit of information to learn that about you. And ... ahhh, fairy tale endings and true love. I think you are putting me in the mood to go make a cup of tea and watch a sappy, romance movie right about now. Thanks so much for hanging out with us this month. I hope you enjoy your coupon!    

1 comment:

  1. It was great learning more about you, Agnes! I love your 3D layouts!! :)

    ReplyDelete