Saturday, 15 March 2014

MARCH BLOG CHALLENGE

Guess what time it is?!!! It is time for a new challenge on the Pink Reptile Designs Blog! Yay!

I hope you enjoyed February's scraplift challenge. I always love those because I like to see how everyone scraplifts a page to make it their own.  I received such beautiful pages and I wanted to thank everyone that participated.  As always, you can find all the challenge entry pages on my Facebook page. The ones for February are right here if you want to have a look. Believe me, it's very much worth your while!


I let Mr. Random choose the winner of February's challenge again. So let's find out who won the 10 dollar coupon to my store and let's see what's up for this month!


Congratulations Mo!! I have sent you a PM on your Facebook account.
All other participants received their 25% discount coupons via their Lilypad gallery accounts. Please make sure you check your messages!

Here's Mo's layout:


If you had fun with the February challenge you are going to LOVE March's!  This month's challenge is a template challenge and the template is made by, I am SO excited about this, none other then Em Stafrace of the Nifty Pixel. I think she is brilliant, talented, fun and a big sweetheart on top of that! 
At the moment Em is working very hard behind the scenes. She is hoping to be able to set up her own shop soon. Until then you can get free monthly jpeg files of her FANTABULOUS sketches at the Page Drafts blog if you need some extra inspiration. 

Make sure you keep up to speed and don't miss the grand opening of the Nifty Pixel store by following Em's FB page where she also occasionally offers freebies you don't want to miss out on!


ONE random winner will receive a 10 dollar coupon to the Pink Reptile store but really everyone is a winner as all other participants receive a 25% discount coupon to my TLP store, so all the more reason to join in on the fun, right?! 

http://bit.ly/1fz37Dj
- IMAGE IS LINKED -


Use the template provided, make it  yours, twist it, shake it, turn it around. Let your creativity take flight. You can even pick your own subject as long as you ALSO use at least 75% of Pink Reptile Design products.

Once completed, just upload your page to one or all of your galleries and post a link to your layout in the comments section of this post before April 15.

FACEBOOK
Off course there's always a little something for free under the Free Gift Tab at the Pink Reptile FB


Here are a few samples made by the Pink Ladies for inspiration. I cannot wait to see all of your entries! Good luck to all!

by elina
by cynthia
by guest pink lady: lorry
by christa

Wishing you tons of fun and Happy Scrappin'!

25 comments:

  1. Oh my look at all those fabulous pages your CT created Mirjam! So exciting seeing a Page Draft on the PRD blog... feeling very humbled hope everyone enjoys the sketch and can't wait to see all your amazing creations! woohoo xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Pink Ladies sure made some stunning pages didn't they. Like you I can't wait to see what everyone else will be making! Thanks again for the fabulous template Em!

      Delete
  2. Wow, awesome pages!!!!! Your CT is amazing! I can't wait to see what everyone else creates, too!!!! This is an awesome tempalte!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the sweet reply Candice! ♥

      Delete
  3. here's my link, thanks for the fun template

    http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=138680&title=simple-pleasures&cat=844

    chigirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GORGEOUS page Judith! Thanks SO much for playing!

      Delete
  4. That was fun! Here's mine.
    http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=138987&title=sitting-pretty&cat=500

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and what a STUNNER of a page Rae! WOW!

      Delete
  5. I finally have time to do one of your challenges. I liked this template, my page is here:
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1902388&cat=500

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnaks so much for your wonderful page Gaelle. So glad you had time to play! ♥

      Delete
  6. Here's my page with this fun template!
    [url=http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=139186&title=berry-good&cat=844][img]http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/data/844/MarchForPRD.jpg[/img][/url]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for playing Jenn! Yummy page! ♥

      Delete
  7. here's my page :)
    http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=140064&nocache=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a pretty, pretty page Chiara! Love it!

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the template (love Em's work!) - circles are not my thing so good to be challenged.

    http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=140115&title=huka-falls-jet-boat&cat=844

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWESOME take on the template Karen! Thanks so much for playing!!!

      Delete
  9. hello thanks for the template
    here is my page
    http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1907770&cat=500
    bizzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love your take on the template! Beautiful page, thank you SO much for sharing. You have a lovely family. So sorry I can't enter your name for the challenge because there's a 75% pink reptile requirement.

      Delete
  10. Hi Mirjam ! You must have started to think I fell off the face of the earth. LOL. Nope, I'm still alive and kicking and here is my page :
    http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=141716&title=basil-babies&cat=844

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous page Katja and I am SO happy to see you playing again. Hope you are doing well!!! ♥♥

      Delete
  11. In the nick of time: here is my page
    http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=141776&title=cloud-9&cat=844

    ReplyDelete
  12. In the nick of time: here is my page
    http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=141776&title=cloud-9&cat=844

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome that you were able to participate in the nick of time Cecilia and what a GORGEOUS page you made! thanks SO much!

      Delete
  13. CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED. I will be back with a winner soon!

    ReplyDelete