Friday 3 January 2014

JANUARY BYOC AND RAK WINNER ANNOUNCED!

Happy New Year everyone! I don't know about you, but the holidays really had me going! Now I am ready to get back into the swing of things and what better way to do that then with a collection of brand new BYOC products.

This month's yummilicious palette immediately made me think of romance, family and friends and cozy dinners so that's what my products are all about.

The winner of my BYOC give away is announced at the end of this post but first let's check what's on the "menu":

DINNER DATE | ELEMENTS
I like to think of this as the table setting: The perfect element pack to scrap your dinner date, friends coming over to diner and/or family dinner[s] and I bet after the Holidays you already have photos in mind!

20% off through January 5 

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dinner-Date-Elements.html

DINNER DATE | PAPERS
And for the linens: A gorgeous set of 10 mega versatile fresh and fun colored papers, plus a beautiful set of 12 matching solids perfect for any occasion!

20% off through January 5

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dinner-Date-Papers.html

DINNER DATE | ALPHA
And last but not least, for dessert: An elegant, clean and simple resin alpha to jazz up your pages! Use these cuties to create eye catching titles or use them as monograms! Either way they will give that extra oomph you were looking for!

20% off through January 5

https://the-lilypad.com/store/Dinner-Date-Alpha.html

INSPIRATION
The Pink Ladies have set their tables and have given us a glimpse into their [romantic] dinners just to tempt your palette:

by elina
by donna
by marnel, mirjam and audrey
by géraldine
by manuela
by christa and susanne
by ellen
by li li and sannn
by natascha
JANUARY BYOC WINNER


A big congratulations to Meibritt!!
I've sent you a pm via the Lilypad gallery address you gave. If you didn't receive the message then please e-mail me at pinkreptiledesigns at gmail dot com so I can give your coupon okay? I want to thank everyone for playing and I wish you better luck next time!

Bon Appetit, and I can't wait to see what you are bringing to the table! Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment