Friday 21 June 2013

Downtown collab with ninigoesdigi, RAK winner and a freebie for everyone!

First of all I would like to thank all RAK participants for their enthusiasm and flattering comments on the sneak peek of the collab that I am about to reveal. After the reveal I am excited to show the kit in action with a small selection of the awesome pages our CT's made with the kit. Of course I will be announcing the winner after that and I am happy to say that today there aren't any loosers really because at the end of the post there's a fab freebie addon to the kit for everyone!

DOWNTOWN
You will find this fun kit perfect for pages on city trips, shopping [sprees], cozy cafe get togethers, pigeon or bird lovers, young love, old love....you name it! As you can see the kit is totally stacked to the roof with elements in all kinds of styles, shapes and textures plus not 1 but 2 complete alphas are included and a wide range of beautiful handmade papers and a matching set of solids.

20% off through June 23

INSPIRATION
I must start to sound like a broken record but I swear I will never get used to the beautiful pages the Pink Ladies make for me again and again and of course the same goes for Nini's CT in this case. 

by karen
by dorota
by audrey and cynthia
by sarah 
by lili
 by anne, susanne, helen and mary
by sannn
by sandy

by amber, bobbie, mirjam and cécile
 by cynthia

DOWNTOWN RAK WINNER

A big congratulations to no.8 on the list : Cecilia aka MissK!!
I've sent you a pm via the Lilypad gallery address you gave. If you didn't receive the message then please e-mail me at pinkreptiledesigns at gmail dot com so I can give your coupon okay? I want to thank everyone for playing and I wish you better luck next time!

No need however for sad faces because I have a cute little free addon for all of you!

FREE DOWNTOWN ADDON
You can grab the freebie here on my blog by simply clicking on the preview OR you can grab it on my FB page [under the Xtra Gift Tab] where there's also a free alpha [under the Free Gift Tab]

- LINK EXPIRED -
Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

5 comments:

  1. Again I say, I so much LOVE the pigeons! ! ! ! The pages are Fantastic!
    I can't say enough. I'm happy to be the first to say Congrats to cecelia!
    And Thank You for the add-on and the Alpha! Hugs! ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kit - yes especially the pigeons!! Thank you so much for the London taxi add-on!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. thanks for the freebie

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the freebie ! this kit is fabulous

    ReplyDelete