Friday 5 April 2013

april BYOC!!!

 

I had a difficult start with this month's BYOC. Whatever I started just didn't seem right until I got the spring cleaning bug and everything fell right into place. Once I started working with that theme I was on a roll and had a blast creating the alpha, papers and elements and even more fun creating a layout with them on which I went totally Claudine Helmuth! Before we get to the layouts let me show you the products first.

CLEANING BUG | ELEMENTS 
20% off through Sunday April 7

CLEANING BUG | PAPERS
20% off through Sunday April 7

CLEANING BUG | ALPHA
20% off through Sunday April 7

INSPIRATION
As I said I went totally Claudine Helmuth with my page. I am a huge fan of her art and had so much fun creating this page:

by mirjam

I am happy to say I wasn't the only one that loved playing with these packs. The Pink Ladies had loads of fun too as you can obviously see in their pages that also contain stuff from other Pink Reptile kits and other BYOC products.
by kelley
by anne
by natascha
by angie and janett
by barbara
by susanne and sannn
 
by ellen

  Have a great weekend everyone and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment