Friday 11 January 2013

new: torn treasures and take flight

NEW RELEASES
I am super excited about these new products going in my store at the Lilypad today! I went out of my comfort zone and created this pack of fun and mega versatile torn frames plus a set of 2 templates, that I hope will help you create some beautiful layouts!

I am keeping it short because I just can't wait to showing them to you!

Let's start with these torn up frames that I actually made on request of one of the Pink Ladies.

TORN TREASURES
There's 15 of them in the pack. Apart from using them for your photos they will look great as journaling spots or photo mattes when you clip your favorite papers to them!
20% off through Sunday January13

INSPIRATION
by anne
by susanne
by barbara
by tronesia

TAKE FLIGHT
Let these two amazing templates help you Take Flight and capture those little big moments or any other moment you'd like to preserve forever.
20% off through Sunday January 13

INSPIRATION
by audrey
by barbara, christina, lili and natascha
by ellen
by ana paula and chickypow
by nini
by mirjam

I'll be back next week to post the new Blog Challenge and winners of the December challenge!
Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment