Friday 4 January 2013

january BYOC!!

Before anything else I would like to wish everyone a fantastic New Year. I hope 2013 will be a year filled with love, happiness and good health for you and the ones you love. Apart from that I also wish it will be a year with boatloads of creative mojo and lots of laughter!


Off course I am also here to show off my brand new BYOC products and to give you a coupon so you can grab them with an extra 10% discount through this opening weekend!

NEW RELEASES
I made my January BYOC products with one of my New Year's resolutions in mind an that is to be aware of the little highlights that are there in every day!

The simple things that we take for granted if we don't pay attention.

SIMPLE THINGS | ELEMENTS
20% off through Sunday January 6

SIMPLE THINGS | PAPERS
20% off through Sunday January 6

SIMPLE THINGS | ALPHA
20% off through Sunday January 6


INSPIRATION
A special thank you to the Pink Ladies and Lilypad Pollies for these awesome pages because I was really late in providing the goodies this time.

by ellen
by sannn
by carrie & petra
 by hana
by mirjam
by lili
by amanda & susanne
 by anne
by natascha
by cheryl & audrey

Have a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin' everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment