Saturday 8 October 2011

3 new alpha packs and a great deal

I hope you are all having a great weekend! Let me tell ya, mine started with a LOT of rain! Since I scrap and design I don't mind the rain anymore though. It gives me all the reasons I need to stay inside, behind my beloved PC and have some me-time...hahaha!

I have put 3 brand new alpha pack in my ZZS store. I am such a doofus because I completely forgot to put them up at DSB so you will not be able to find them there this week but I promiss I will put them up there asap. Too much on my mind. There's definitely a limit to a woman's multi tasking abilities!

Anyway...
My 3 new alpha packs are mega versatile and neutral and if you ask me, the perfect little page accents you will go back to again and again! Until October 15 you will get a fab discount if you decide to buy 2 packs but a truly AWESOME discount if you buy them all!


DARK WOOD BRAD ALPHA
 
by Giny
credits: 2 a.m. designs cute as button freebie kit, dark wood brad alpha by pink reptiledesigns

FUNKY LEATHER ALPHA
 by Suzanne
credits: funky leather alpha, naturally and the kitschy kit all by pink reptile designs

RUSTED TAB ALPHA
by Katja
credits: rusted alpha tabs and heathland poem by pink reptile designs

Have a great weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment