Wednesday 14 September 2011

scoop: fall sale at zig zag scrap

September 17, 18 & 19 all products (except bundles) will be 40% off at the Zig Zag Scrap store!

We will also be releasing our new Free With every 10 dollar or more Purchase collab and there will be a new FB gift for you to find too! Want to see sneak peeks?
Here ya go!
the FWP sneak peek
And the new Facebook gift sneak peek. Make sure you grab the one that is there now, after Friday it will be GONE!
I thought I'd tell you early so you have time to go over to the shop and make your wishlists!

In the mean time you might want to have some fun with all of us in the Fun-Place and of course you shouldn't forget the 2 dollar goodies at DSB today because it's another 2 dollar deal Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. Ooohhh, lots of orange, it's calling my name..... I would join ZZ forum if I could get the darn question right!!
    Look at the header and type the colour of the word Zig:
    This question is a means of preventing automated form submissions by spambots.
    ok, the letters are white outlined with a color - purple, fuschia, rose, mauve... What color is Zig on the header please! I really would like to join the forum and I think I have supplied 10+ bad answers and I can't think of anything else. Please send me the answer so I can join the forum!

    Many Blessings! Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have exceeded the maximum number of registration attempts, I have to try again later...
    I am leaving another comment bc I forgot to check the box to subscribe to this post's comments so I can get your answer. Also forgot to leave my email in case you want to send me a message that way. orangeinheaven@gmail.com
    I had trouble like this with a forum the other day and never did get in. Newbieness stinks!! What am I doing wrong???

    Many blessings and thanks for your answer! Deborah/JoyfullyOrange

    ReplyDelete