Friday 3 December 2010

new release: adpunk alpha

Because of a very nasty flu I wasn't able to do much the past 2 weeks. I simply couldn't sit behind my beloved computer for long periods of time. Don't worry it's all better now except for a runny nose and sore throat!
I was able however to make this funky sans serif alpha that will look great on any type of layout be it collagelike, vintage, retro or clean and simple!

It includes lower case, numbers, international characters and extras like brackets, exclamation mark, plus sign etcetera. It's all there and everything is created at 300 dpi for high printable quality!

It is in the store now at 20% off until Sunday so hurry over to Zig Zag Scrap or Digiscrappers Brasil (my guest spot) to grab it before you have to pay full price!

here's a bit of inspiration
 by Barbara
by Nini

I also released the collab I did with Dawn from Daybreak Scraps at Digiscrappers Brasil. If you didn't get it the first time around now's your chance to get it at 20% off  (until Sunday)! It is such a cute kit and it includes 42 spicy colored, funky elements, 1 lower case alpha and 24 handcrafted gorgeously textured papers. Perfect for all your girlie pages, fall pages, sweet pages and of course spicy pages...

click here to see some awesome inspirational layouts

No comments:

Post a Comment