Tuesday 27 September 2022

PRETTY PAGES by RIKKI

 

Hi everybody, Rikki here. I am bringing you a new edition of our Pretty Pages from the PRD gallery over at SSD. Again I found some awesome beauties: 


How stephc777 pulls off such a busy paper as the background of "Never forget I love you" I don't know, but she does. And that ornate frame! What a luscious page!


Great clustering with very neutral colours: "You make me happy" from louso. I love the photo treatment and the dashes of red. 


I am a sucker for the line design. It's always a win, isn't it? The black and red of Romajo's "Captured" go so perfectly with the image of the old train engine. Wonderful!


Keep making those pages and share them in the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery! Your page might just be the next one featured on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment