Tuesday 20 September 2022

HYBRID | JOURNAL PAGE

 

Hi everyone! It's time for another hybrid post. For this one Mirjam's new Butterflies In My Stomach Collection totally inspired me to create an Art Journal Page in my junk journal.


I created a cluster in Photoshop with paper and WA. Then I printed it.


I cut a piece from the same paper to glue it on the second page, to cover the background.


Then I cut the big buttefly on one of the journaling cards from the kit.


I love this big buterfly! It's perfect for an Art Journal.
I added some touches of watercolor to colorize the butterfly and the background paper. I chose pink and green to match the kit colors.


I added some splatters on the left page and added a splash of color along the butterfly's body.

Then I added a WA on the butterfly and half of a tag on the right page. With that the right side is all done.


To complete the left page, I added a pink element and a yellow flower.

And this is my completed spread.

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment