Tuesday 24 May 2022

PRETTY PAGES by RIKKI

 


Hi everybody, Rikki here once more with some beauties from the PRD gallery:

First there is "Not happy" by Dady.
A cute doggie (even though he is unhappy), lots of white space and scribbles - the perfect combo, if you ask me. 


Then this gorgeous page by geek_girl caught my eye. What a beautiful cluster with all those elements and the paint and splatters. I love how it works on the patterned background. I'd never dare. 


Last, but not least: This "flippin' awesome" page by tjscraps. Again, a super cool cluster, white space and an upside down girl. The color combo of red and purple - I love it! 


OK, that's it for today. Keep making those pages and share them in the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery! Your page might just be the next one featured on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment