Tuesday 10 May 2022

INSPIRATION | INTERNET AS A RESOURCE

 

Hello, scrappers! Cindy here on the blog with an inspirational post.
Inspiration is everywhere, and I mean it! I don't even remember what I was looking for the other day, but I came across this very interesting design, and I thought
it will be fun to scraplift it.

First, I browsed some of my favorite PRD kits and looked for word arts, little ephemera, paper pieces, and illustrations that looked like stickers or could be turned into stickers.
Then I started building my page from bottom to top, adding a drop shadow on each layer, as well as a stroke when the element wasn't already a sticker or paper.
At the end I couldn't resist adding a some 3D elements, like flowers, ribbons, and foliage as a final touch, because, you know, PRD kits are so awesome!
And here is the final result, with 107 layers!


As Pink Lady Cheryl saw the post in the blog preparation forum she got inspired by Cindy's post and made this layout.

If we inspired you to lift the theme then by all means leave a link in the comment section below this post. We love to see your take on this :)

--- Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment