Tuesday 26 April 2022

PRETTY PAGES by SHARON

 


Welcome to April's Pretty Pages from the Pink Reptile Designs Gallery.
Browsing the gallery at Sweet Shoppe Designs is always fun and inspiring.
Here are the three pages that caught my attention today.  I hope you like them as well!

I love this layout from alabau.  She used Get your Read on and did a great job of showing off the entire kit!


MrsPeel's layout using Why Not is a party in itself.  She really rocked the kit and the template in it.  It is amazing!

This layout from Louso is just beautiful. I love all the yummy layers and happy summery vibe. She used the kit Reason To Smile.


 I hope you enjoyed these pages as much as I did.  Check out the gallery for more inspiration!

-- Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.