Tuesday 19 April 2022

HYBRID | MINI ALBUM IN A BINDER

 


For the April post I created a mini album in a binder.

I made pages in differents sizes to create a deconstructed feel.
I printed papers, elements and my photos. Papers are elements are from the Room With A View collection.

I decided to use transparent pages that I put in plastic sheets. First, I glued my photo on the first side.


Then to hide the glue, I cut a piece a paper with the same size of my photo and glued it on the other side.

 I add yellow masking tape, and a poppy.


 I finished the cluster with a WA.


 I created big pages like this first one.


 I stamped a text stamp to add depth.

 
Once I did all my pages I made holes in each page and put them in my binder.
 


 And my mini album is done!









As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertim

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.