Tuesday 22 February 2022

HYBRID | MINI ALBUM

 

This month, I show you my mini album with winter photos.

I printed papers and elements from four Pink Reptile Kits (A Beautiful Mess, Focus On What Matters, Togetherness and Trust Your Gut)


I also printed my photos and I cut 4 double pages from white cardstock, that I folded in two.

 

I built each page following the same process:
Stamps in the background, one photo and to finish a few elements.

I stamped texts on the background to create a pattern but without visually overloadin it (maintaining in a clean and simple style). 




On some pages, I decided to decorate the page without using a photo but I used the same creative process. Stamps on the page to create the background.


 And add a few elements.



 This is what a double page looks like

and here's another example

To finish my album, I sewed the pages in the middle (over the fold) and I decorated the cover

 And my album is finished!









As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.