Tuesday 21 September 2021

HYBRID | CARD INSPIRED BY TEMPLATE

  

 
 
Hi everyone! This month I created a card using a template (template nr 2) from Tranquility Templates as my inspiration.
 

I painted some splatters on a white cardstock. I used watercolor pen and a moistering bush to create splatters



I mixed two colors : green and yellow


When the watercolo is dried, I cut a white paper to create my card and I glued the watercolor paint on the card



The base of my card is finished! Then I added a bit of blue wire


I followed the template by adding paper (Drawn To You | Papers) and tape (No Probllama | Elements)


I added the post stamp with a typewriter from About | Elements


To finish my card, I added another leaf (from Drawn To You | Papers) on top of the tape and a flower from (Unscripted | Elements)


And my card is ready. What do you think?

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

No comments:

Post a Comment