Thursday 24 June 2021

HYBRID | AWESOME ROCKS

 

Summer is almost here and I wanted to decorate my plants and my balcony. I decided to decorate rocks. I love painting rocks and hide them in the nature, like a Treasure hunt.

For my creations, I printed elements from Metamorphosis.

I cut them and I glued several elements on the rock with a regular glue.



To finish, I decorated the rock with a white pen (posca)

I created two other rocks with a butterfly also from Metamorphosis





I put the stones in my flower pots and I really like the result ! What do you think?



As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

No comments:

Post a Comment