Tuesday 25 May 2021

PRETTY PAGES by KAREN

 

Hi everyone,
Hope everyone is going well! We are just heading into winter here and I'm already looking forward to spring! sigh...

But looking through the gallery has cheered me up enormously! so many gorgeous pages as usual!  

First up we have @flowersgal with her take on this months random challenge - I am a sucker for book/reading pile pages and this one certainly pops!


Next we have the lovely @Jaye I Got This- how cool is a pink, black and white colour scheme? It never seems to fail especially with a black and white photo.  The journalling is personal and hopeful! Just an all round inspiring page.


 Lastly, a page featuring the wonderful collab from Fiddle Dee Dee and Pink Reptile Designs (I think I am projecting my need of warmer weather choosing this page as well!) Yum by @mum2jackaia has gorgeous photos - love a cow in a photo! and just feels so light and summery! The scatters and the heart doodles add the lightness and the blue background is perfect! Yum indeed!


 So don't forget to tag your pages that you add to the Gallery with Pink Retile Designs so we can all get to show our love for them. Have a great month and see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment