Tuesday 20 April 2021

HYBRID | WALL ART

 

Hello everyone! For this month's project I used watercolor pens, masks, stamps and pieces of paper.

On a thick watercolour paper I positioned my mask and I painted spots of colour with watercolour. I used a water tank brush. This allows me to change the water supply and to make shades in the colour.
For some paint stains I cheated by using a stencil that way I am sure of the result. No bad surprises!


 I added stamps, one with blue watercolor and one with grey ink.


 I carried on painting with yellow watercolor and I added one stamp with the same yellow paint.


 I waited that the pain dry. After, I began the decoration by added piece of papers.


The blue paper is from If Only | Papers , blue and pink flower tape plus and a piece of yellow masking tape from If Only | Elements

I also cut flowers from my favorite paper of Pink Reptile Designs Forget Me Not |  Papers.

To finish I added this beautiful Hot air balloon cut from a divider found in Monthly Planner Collection  | Love Letters


Then  I glued my painting on a blue cardstock 


 Then I glued it on a canvas


 And this is the final result!

 As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. I love it.... I need to do more hybrid projects. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are very happy to hear you love this. If you do start making hybrid projects we love to see them!

      Delete