Tuesday 9 March 2021

INSPIRATION | WHERE TO FIND...

 

Cindy here on the blog. When I feel uninspired, like most days, I browse Pinterest for paper scrapbooking layouts. I've never actually paper scrapped, because I can't stand the mess and the fact that there is no CTRL-Z in real life! But there are many paper scrappers that I admire and I try to recreate their pages with digital tools.

Paige Evans is the creator of today's inspiration.

And this is the digital page I made in Photoshop using the brand new Just Be Happy Collection by Pink Reptile Designs.


First of all, I typed the quote, rasterized the layer, cut it in pieces using the Polygonal lasso tool, and clipped a different paper on each layer. To mimic the cut out effect, I added an Inner Shadow on the letters layers (I chose: Angle 90, Distance 7, Choke 4, Size 15). I finished off my page with some embellishments from the Just Be Happy Collection. I hit "save" and my page is done, with no mess and clean up afterwards! I just love digiscrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment