Wednesday 10 February 2021

INSPIRATION | TEN KIT SCRAPPER

 

Hi everybody,

this month I am playing around with tons of different kits. For all you one-kit-scrappers out there, this might sound like a crazy thing to do, but try it! It's super fun and you might discover elements that you never even knew you had. I know that I will, because I am not THAT particular anymore about tagging and scrutinizing every kit, so a lot goes unnoticed. But thanks to Mirjam's policy for naming items (for which I am eternally grateful) I can find things easily.

For today's experiment, I will pick ten random kits and use two items from each kit. Not sure what I am getting myself into here, but it's going to be interesting, to say the least. I will choose my topic once I have my items, I am not THAT crazy.

Later:
OK, got my items. I will choose a white-ish paper and see where I will end up...

Done! That was not so hard. It helps, that Mirjam's kits are super versatile and often go together really well, even though the topics might be totally different. There is always something that goes with something else from another kit. I also added a few items from a couple of elements kits (border, date tag) to round it all off.

My supply list: Bakers gonna bake, Brand new year, Cattitude, Every day of the week, Farm Fresh, Happy Day, Let’s dance, Mixed emotions, More than you know, No probllama, Passion for paper, Documented, Bordered. Font: Tingler Script


I love my finished page and even managed to produce a cluster (not my favourite thing to create). So, how about you? Have you ever tried to combine many different kits? If not, why don't you give it a go? If you do, please show me your results, I am curious.

3 comments:

  1. The design experiment has been a success! A very elegant and beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting Zotova. Do you too like to scrap with more than one kit?

      Delete