Tuesday 16 February 2021

HYBRID | MINI ALBUM

 

Hi everyone! Hope you enjoyed a romantic Valentine's Day! 

Todays it's time for another bit of hybrid fun and craftiness.This month I created an hybrid album with photos of our last snowy Sunday.

I used a video tutorial published by CelmaScrap (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2Vv_UiOmA&t=513s) as my inspiration. I love her mini albums and her youtube tutorials.

I used the same page sizes and cover size as in the tutorial.

I began decorating the cover. By doing that first you have  a great guideline for the rest of the album: which colors to use, what elements, ink and stamps.

For my cover I used printed papers from It's Cold Outside


I decorated the cover with a cluster of elements
(Leaves from Lots and Lots | Elements, tape from It's Cold Outside | Elements, WA from It's Cold Outside, yellow tag from Listed | Elements)


Then I decorated the album's pages.
I am going to show you some details first and you can find pictures of the completed album at the end of this post.

Several pages of my album have stamps on the background. I used black ink and grey ink with a text pattern to add texture and depth to the page
(paper from Forget Me Not | Papers)

Added a clustering of elements

(gold branch from It's Cold Outside | Elements, leaf from Lots and Lots | Elements, blue tag from Listed | Elements)


(blue tag from Labels & Tags | Elements, WA from It's Cold Outside | Elements)


Another page, built with the same process with ink and element


(paper from It's Cold Outside)

Added two photos on the stamped background


And I added elements


(left page : Leaf from Lots and Lots | Elements, WA from It's Cold Outside | Elements,- right page : black tag from Labels & Tags | Elements, WA from It's Cold Outside | Elements, leaf from scrapbooking supplies)


Close up from the right page


And the last example of pages


(left page : WA from Homebody | Elements - right page : paper from It's Cold Outside | Papers)


I created a clustering of elements in yellow colors (I love grey and yellow).


(Yellow flower is from Listed|elements, Leaf from Lots & lots|elements, WA and brad from Photographic | Elements)
Once my album was completely decorated, I bound it with two brads (I followed the instructions of the video tutorial)




My album is finished!







As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made and don't forget to enjoy this wintertime

No comments:

Post a Comment