Tuesday 26 January 2021

PRETTY PAGES by CINDY

 

Hi everybody, Cindy here.
January is my favorite month at The Lilypad forum: I love participating in the Month of Challenges, and the Gallery is bursting with inspiration.
I found so many pretty pages in the Pink Reptile Designs gallery, and it was difficult to narrow it down to three choices.

My first choice is "Chatty Kenzie" by community member @tjscraps. I just love the cute photo and the awesome background paper. A precious page to remember that special time.

 
"Ballerina in the mirror" by @spcoggs really popped out for me in the gallery. The creativity of the photo is amazing, plus it features my most favorite PRD paper. I love the simple design of the page, with the few elements and the carefully selected colors to match the photo.

 

My final choice is "Arboretum" by @LeeAndra. How fun is this title? I love the little details, and the marching ladybugs are just so cute! Awesome creative page!

 

Keep scrapping and uploading your pages in the PRD gallery, for a chance to be spotlighted in a next blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment