Tuesday 18 August 2020

HYBRID | COVID MASK STORAGE BOX

 

Because of the covid virus, we have to change our habits. One of them is that we need to wear a mask outside. I madea box to put the masks away. It's right next to the door when you come in, this way they're tidy and you don't have to look for them everywhere around the house.
To make this I recycled a game box of my son.

I cut dividers from a recycled gift box. They will be inside my box.

I began to decorate the sides of the box with a pattern paper from Pure & Simple | Papers. I used double sided tape to adhere the paper on the box.

I used this pretty floral paper  from Wild Flower | Papers to decorate the bottom of the box.
I stuck a white paper around all other sides of my box.
Then I covered each divider with my favorite paper: the cherry blossoms paper from Forget Me Not | Papers. I used my glue gun for these.
I cut the glue residue and the added a flat, surface divider to create an area where I could add a bit of decoration to my box.
On this area, I glued several elements cut from differents kits:
leaves and tag from Sprung | Elements, tape and Wordart from No Probllama | Elements.

The yellow tag indicates the side for the kid's masks. I found it was a good idea to mark the location for them. On the back of the WA is used 3D autoadhesive 3D foam.
I finished my decoration by adding several leaves that I cut from the leaf pattern paper included in Drawn To You  | Papers.

Finally I placed the masks inside the box !
As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment