Tuesday 19 February 2019

HYBRID | PROJECT LIFE


Last year, in January, I showed you my digital project life album.
You could find the blog post here.

2018 is finished, so I printed my digital Project Life album to have an actual book that we can hold and leaf through.I love to have one book that holds all memories of a whole year and it will be a great way for my children to go back to en remember things from when they were little.

Here are some photos of my printed book :









I decided to begin another project life album for 2019. I changed my format after having used the same one for several years. I was inspired by the MOC challenge with the travelers notebook format.

Each page of my new project life is built as a notebook.
I used a template from Scrapping with Liz.

Here are some examples of pages I already made for January :

Week n°1 :

I used Good Times | Papers and Good Times | Elements. The background is a paper from Naturelle | Papers (My favorite paper pack)

Week n°2 :

I used Just like dad|papers and Just like Dad | Elements. I keep the same background paper to maintain harmony throughout my album.

I can't wait to see my complete project life album for 2019.
I would love to hear if you are also doing a Project Life. Maybe you would even share a link and show us?!

No comments:

Post a Comment