Tuesday 24 July 2018

HYBRID | HOME DECORATION


For this cute hybrid home decoration project I was inspired by comic books:




I worked with the colors red, yellow, blue, some word art and a comics inspired layout to create my mdf board.

I printed my photos and some elements from several kits created by Pink Reptile Designs.



I cut the elements:



I began by the last photo in the row and added different elements to create a comics feel.



The blue paper is a paper from Today | Papers.

I added tape and a yellow bubble to complete the roiht side. The red tape is from Sea of Love | Elements, the bubble and the Enjoy WA plus arrow tag are printed from Scribbledeedoo | Elements. The red tag is from Labels & Tags the yellow paper is also from Today | Papers



To finish this part of my board, I added a WA titled Original Version from Seriously | Elements



Then, I added a second photo thinking about aligning it with the first one. I left a white frame around the photos to mimic the comic book frames



I added the last photo and again aligned it with the others.
I added two bubbles straddling the two photos aldo from Labels & Tags



I added two letters, the first letters of my children names.They are from the cute alpha Hello Austin.



Under the photo, I slipped some elements.



I completed this cluster with a WA Smile from Me, My Selfie and I | Wordarts



And I finished my creation by adding a tag cut from a blue paper and with a heart brad from Bring On The Weekend | Elements



And see there my photo board is done !



Some details





As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment