Tuesday 19 June 2018

HYBRID | MINI ALBUM


In April I spent some days in Southern France for the holidays. I created a hybrid album to keep memories of these days that I would like to share with you.



I used Tales of Spring | Papers for my album and I picked up elements from several Pink Reptile Designs products.

For starters, I printed all papers and elements, after having recolored some of them to better match my photos:


I cut several rectangles in white cardstock to create my pages and dividers.

I organized the pages and the photos in front of me, on my scrapbooking table, to know how to decorate each couple of pages and its divider:



Then I began the creation of my album.
I'll show you some examples of pages of my album.

For the first divider, I used a paper from Tales of Spring and stuck a floral tape from If Only | Elements underneath it, then I adhered the photo on top:



After that, some die cuts and a tag  from More Than Words.



As a finishing touch, I also added a paper clip.

On the back side of the divider, again some die cut leaves [made with Cuttlebug].



And then a cute ice cream element Tales of Spring stuck in there with a 3D autoadhesive foam to add a bit of depth.



The divider between two pages of my album.





Another example:



For this page, I used a tag from More Than Words, a wordart from Tales of Spring, leaves that I cut from a Tales of Spring paper, and more die cut leaves.

The complementary page is this one :



And here's the divider:



With a paper from Tales of Spring as background:



Die cut leaves



The photo



A tag from More Than Words,  and a kiwi from Bakers Gonna Bake:




And one more page:









The next step was the piercing holes to bind the pages together and create my album:






And finally I made the cover of the album.























And album is finished!



As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made! 

No comments:

Post a Comment