Tuesday 11 July 2017

SAN'S FAV SUMMER FONTS



Hello my fellow font lovers! I am here with a great set of new favorite fonts for the summer!

I think by now for most of us summer vacation has started. The kids are free from school and there is much quality time to spend together and make create great memories. Some of you will go away and some of you will stay at home. Either way I know, like me, you will make lots of pictures that will need to be scrapped later.


 Pictures are from Pinterest

Me and my girls made a list of things we want to do this summer that will end up in the bullet journal I recently started. I am also gonna make a list to hang on our to-do-board. I’ve found some great new free fonts that are perfect to practice hand lettering so I can hand write that to do list. They are also perfect to use on the scrapbook pages that I will make of our summer adventures.

Here they are:

 1. Painting In The Sunlight, 2. Architects Pen, 3. Autarquica, 4. Wilderness, 5. That I Love You, 6. Coffee and Tea, 7. Rose Of Baltimore, 8. Club Seven Espadas, 9. Sugarstyle Millenial, 10. Corn

Wishing you and your family an amazing summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment