Tuesday 25 April 2017

PRETTY PAGES FROM THE PINK REPTILE GALLERY | by JENN


One of my favorite things to do when my scrapping mojo tank is less than half full is to peruse the scrapbooking galleries. I love to grab a hot cup of coffee and see what all my fellow scrapping friends are making. It replenishes the mojo tank and inspires me for my future pages ... and it often puts me in the mood to play as well. This month I found a few pages that stood out to me for one reason or another and I'm excited to share these pretty pages with you today!

First up is Candy Tree by scrappin2girls:



Those two little faces cropped in close caught me instantly. I so badly want to know more about this delightful "candy tree"! Doesn't it look yummy? I love how the whole page is full of sweetness and candy colors. It's just darling.

My next page I want to share is Ouch by wvsandy:



I love so many things about this page. The overall grid composition is awesome. As it the whole magazine graphic vibe! I love how she used a combination of ribbon, dotted lines and stamps to segment her grid. The little word art pieces are the most adorable finishing touches to help tell the story. Hope everyone is all healed and feeling good!

The last page I have is Ethan by Eyeore:



Another "ouch" type page, honestly I am not drawn to people getting hurt or being in the hospital - I promise! I just couldn't resist that cute face in the photos! I love the way the word art and the boy falling doodle work together with the little alpha to create the most adorable title! It instantly tells the viewer what this page is about. The composition is so lovely and the attention to the edges with all the pretty colors of delicate brushwork is just beautiful.

Well done ladies! Thank you for inspiring and sharing your pretty pages in the PRD Gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment