Tuesday 31 January 2017

PRETTY PAGES FROM THE PINK REPTILE GALLERY | by GAËLLE



Hello! Gaelle here with the Pretty Pages picks for January. With the MOC (Month of Challenges) happening this month at The Lilypad, there are so many beauties in the gallery. This was such a tough choice to narrow things down to just three pages!

My first pick for the month is Family Photo Fun by klee73010


I love the clean design and the big picture. The happy feeling of this family is so present in this picture. The elements are well chosen and the font for the journaling is really beautiful.

My second pick is Playful by cinderella


I love the girly colors and how the stamp element goes so well with the picture. The sequins and the paint touch are really cute.

My final pick is When pigs fly by sbpoet


I love this very creative page. The play with the stamps is just amazing and the pig with the wings makes me smile.

That's it for this month. Please continue posting your pages in the PRD gallery at The Lilypad, and just maybe your page will be highlighted next time! We love to see what you create with Pink Reptile Designs products.

No comments:

Post a Comment