Tuesday 19 July 2016

HYBRID | ALBUM IN A BOX


Hello scrapbooking fans! In today's post I want to show you how you can easily make a cute little mini album in any box you have lying around. All you need to do is adjust the sizes of your papers to the size of the box you are using. For my project I picked a transparent plastic box that used to hold business cards.



To create my album I cut 4 pieces in a kraft paper 9.5 x 11 cm.


 Each paper is folded in half.


Then I glued one photo on every page. As you can see the size of my photos is just a little smaller than the size of the paper.


Once the pictures were in place I started decorating all of them. For my husband's page I used a label from Limitless | Elements. I cut leaves pattern with my cuttlebug and stapled it to the page with 2 staples
The strip of paper was cut in a yellow paper from Forget Me Not | Papers.





For my daughter's page I also used a label and a brad from the Limitless | Elements and I cut out a camera leaves with my cuttlebug. The papers are from Dreams | Papers.




 I attached the brad with staples.


Another cuttlebug cut out leaf on my son's page aswell as a label and patch from Limitless | Elements. The cute flower that I added as a finishing touch comes from the Lucky in Love | Elements.





And for my own page I followed the same recipe with the cutout leaf and label. The flower is from Counting The Days | Elements.




The next step was to gather the 4 pages and stick them together to create an album
I used double sided tape for this.




 To finish I added the cover with a beautiful paper from Sea Of Love.


 I closed my album with a yellow wire with a bow.


Then I put the album in my box and I decorated the lid.


 And voilá a perfect memento and/or gift!



As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment