Friday 26 February 2016

HYBRID | MEMORY PLANNER


This year I decided to swap my project life for a memory planner.
In this [hybrid] planner I am capturing the best moments of the year and of course all the little things of our everyday life that I want to remember in years to come.


I bought an empty planner cover and made my own weekly pages [in french]. I printed them to fill my folder, one page for one week, not very original I admit bu very practical. LOL


I'm going to show you how I decorated my planner for some weeks of February.
I used Pink Reptile Designs products from the Planner Collection Monthly (Mainly Love letters and March Madness)

I began to decorate the first week with a piece of patterned paper and with a "February" tag which was perfect to label theat particular month on my bare pages plus it gave me the perfect spot to add some embellishing.
I added a black wire and a flower that I used to glue the wire to the page. The flower is stuck on the wire with a 3D self-adhesive foam.


I love the Love Letters Dividers! I decided to print one of them and to add it in my planner.
It was perfect to adorn it without spending a lot of time!


Here's my second week and I am still using printed embellishments from the Love Letters Planner Collection.



My whole family loves to read and I thought it would be fun to keep a list of the books that we borrow each week from the library.
I slid my list inside a plastic pocket [stampin'up].


I decorated the pocket with March Madness printed elements.


To finish, I wrote down the main events and things of everyday life, like the birth of my nephew and the date of the international short film festival in our city.
I added a heart to mark the birth of my nephew.


I also went to the cinema to see a movie so of course I glued the ticket on my week page.


As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment