Tuesday 24 November 2015

PRETTY PAGES FROM THE PINK REPTILE GALLERY | by KAREN

Hi everyone! This is KarenC and I'm excited to be able to share this months pretty pages with you. Coming up with my picks ended up much harder than I had anticipated! There are so many lovely pages in the Pink Reptile gallery. It was super hard to narrow it down to just three. But here goes!


The first page I want to share is Accident Prone by elitka. What I enjoy about scrapping and what speaks to me the most are pages about those everyday life moments. elitka's page is a perfect example of that. I love the central composition with the adorable elements from the Accident Prone kit scattered around the photos. I also love how the string "ties" it all together.

Accident Prone | Elitka
http://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=223277&title=accident-prone&cat=1095

The next page is Stamps by Keela. What first caught my eye was the lovely blue green background paper because I happen to be obsessed with that color at the moment. Then, I loved seeing how she has used the adorable stamps from Counting Down to Christmas to help tell the story of a childhood memory. The Kraft title was a great choice, and white paint spatters are the perfect way to anchor all the stamps on the page.

 Stamps | Keela
http://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=225708&title=stamps&cat=514

The last page I'd like to share is chigirl's page 1 2 3 4 5. I love the strips of paper and the prints that she chose to frame the photo. The black and white color palette with the pops of red are perfect with it. The word art and paint splatters are also great design elements that add to the fun and happy feel to the page.

12345 | Chilgirl
http://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=225782&title=1-2-3-4-5&cat=844

Thank you for letting me share these pages with you and I hope that you are inspired to use your beautiful Pink Reptile Design products. Don't forget to add your pages to the PRD gallery so we can see your lovely creations. You never know who's pages will be here next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment