Tuesday 22 September 2015

HYBRID | JOURNAL CARD ALBUM



Hello everyone! My hybrid project for this month is a family album about our 2015 vacation in the country.
In this album I am using journal cards. Journal cards are so much fun to use in your albums. They may just be little pieces of paper but boy are they GREAT for decorating!


For this album I am using the cards, papers and elements  from Pink Reptile's September BYOC 'Marke The Date' collection.

I printed my photos and a bunch of papers, elements and journal cards. The base of my albume I made from white cardstock that I folded the right size and then I glued ech page to another page. As always I also used white wire and 3D foam. They are my favorite finishing touches for any of my albums.

And this is what it looks like:

front cover
I kept the embellishing  of the cover clean and simple


filler pages
I decorated my pages with a cluster of elements or with journal cards








details
Here are some of the details up close



As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment