Tuesday 24 March 2015

EASY HYBRID PAGE TUTORIAL


Hybrid scrapbooking is a way to use the newest digital scrapbooking products–which incorporate fashion and decor trends before paper products do–and still have the tactile experience of traditional scrapbooking. As digital die cuts and mobile fonts have become increasingly available and popular more people are giving hybrid scrapbooking a try.

Are you afraid to start or simply do not know where to start then let me convince you to make an easy hybrid page that will only take you minutes to make and just see where it leads you!


Here's how I created my page step by step:

1. First I selected the photo I wanted to make a page with.


2. Second I played around with Splatter Brushes no.2 to create a background.


3. Third I placed my photo where I wanted it to be in the layout. Then I selected the photo and filled the spot with a grey color. This will make it easy as pie to glue my pic into the correct spot later plus I know it will be exactly the right size and lastly it's the perfect guide for element placement.


4. I added elements from Lucky In Love, like I embellish any digital layout, and splashed on some more paint.


5. Then I turned my .psd into a .jpg so I got a true image of my page.


6. Then I picked a nicely textured piece of white cardstock to print my page and a satin shine photo paper to print my photo.


7. Finally I cut out my photo and glued it in place on my layout. VoilĂ ! That's it!


As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made!

No comments:

Post a Comment