Tuesday 9 December 2014

SAN'S FAVE WINTER FONTS

by Pink Lady San

I cannot believe the year is almost at it’s end. Fall is making place for winter and the most of us are preparing for Christmas.

I love this time a year, because we get to see our whole family, doing lots of wonderful, fun things because and hoping to see the first snow falling from the sky.
Here in the Netherlands we are always waiting patiently to see if and when winter will arrive. Last year we had no snow at all and temperatures were very mild so I am hoping and keeping my fingers crossed that this year there will be snow, freezing cold nights, red noses and rozy cheeks.

I want to make all kinds of happy winter pictures from my girls with smiling faces against a beautiful winter scenery and I want a white Christmas. Oh how I hope my dreams for this winter will come true!


http://the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=67341&title=dreaming-of&cat=500
Dreaming of [made with Cozy Christmas Day by Pink Reptile and Val C Designs]

My coat rack is already  hanging full with winter jackets and coats and all kinds of colourful scarfs. Underneat the rack is a big basket filled with a big pile of different sizes of gloves and winter hats, just like the font map on my computer is piled up with winter fonts waiting to be used.

I’d like to share my favorite’s with you and these are all free to download:

1. Silent night, 2. Snowflakes, 3. Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer, 4. Jingle Bells, 5. Santa’s Sleigh, 6. Winter Wonderland, 7. Holly Jolly, 8. Starry Night, 9. Mistletoe, 10. Merry Christmas

I know some of you are preparing for a daily december album and others will be making beautiful pages capturing those special december moments. I hope these winter fonts will come in handy. 

I want to wish you all a lovely december, enjoy the time together!

2 comments:

  1. Is there another link for Rudolph? The site it linked to was not showing the same font. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was there; it was displayed with caps instead of lower case. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete