Tuesday 24 June 2014

PRETTY PAGES FROM THE PINK REPTILE GALLERY

Today Anja is picking her favorites from the Pink Reptile gallery!


Here For You by Intense Magic
Anja: First up is this amazing layout by IntenseMagic. I like everything about it, it's both bold and clean. Bold, because she used the black&white flower pattern (and recoloured some of the flower leaves), and clean because other than that bold paper she just has this awesome cluster of carefully chosen elements, put together in the middle, finishing it up with a few touches of green. The picture is great and the colours of the picture match the pink/orange colour scheme. Well done! 

http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=150248&title=here-for-you&cat=817

I am Here by Ana.Paula
Anja: Next is this great layout by Ana.Paula. I love the collage of paper pieces and the journal card, the black and white picture and the journaling, even though I do not understand the language. I like the font she used and I love that stitching that ties everything together.

http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=150293&title=i-am-here&cat=514

Are You Sleeping? by misslovescraps
Anja: Last but not least, this cute page by Misslovescraps. I'm a big fan of Li Li and I like her bold layouts as well as her clean layouts. What I like about this one, is the vertical composition, and all the bits and pieces put together,  with the winged piggy on top of her composition. There's quite a lot on this page but it's never too busy.

http://www.the-lilypad.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=148706&title=are-you-sleeping&cat=500
We hope you enjoyed these pages and got as inspired by them....remember to keep posting your pages to the Pink Gallery, and keep an eye on the blog as your page could be in the spotlight next month :)

Happy Scrappin'!

4 comments:

  1. oh thanks thanks!!! just made my day <3
    Ana Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh thank you soooo much!! Totally made my day! Heck, my week for that matter! What a thrill :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And thank YOU for making and sharing that awesome page Jan! I love how you colored in those flowers! So creative and eyecatching!

      Delete