Friday 26 July 2013

NEW: Stamp It no 1 - Time for some serious digital stamping fun!

Happy Friday everyone from my VERY sunny hometown. I have the fan at maximum pointed straight at me because we are in the middle of a heatwave and it's HOT!
I am not complaining though because for a while it looked as if we weren't going to see the sun at all this year.

Anywho ...Of course I am not here to talk to you about the weather but I have a really cool new pack of brushes going into the store today that I am excited to show you. I am especially over the moon with how the circle brushes turned out. Let me show you what I am talking about!

STAMP IT NO.1 | DIGITAL STAMPS & BRUSHES
A pack of 20 fun, grungy brushes. Perfect for blending and adding extra interest and depth to your pages in exactly the colour and place YOU want it! Brushes come in individual .png's aswell as in one all containing .abr brush file.

20% off through July 28

INSPIRATION
If you have never worked with digital stamps or brushes before then let me give you an idea of the possibilities by showing you the fantastic pages the Pink Ladies made with them [You can learn more about how to use brushes here.]
I am sure that those of you that have experience with stamps and brushes will find the pages equally inspiring!

by cynthia [combined with a.o. musings kit]
 by donna [combined with a.o. owl my love element pack]
by elina [combined with a.o. i am not perfect element pack]
by marnel [combined with TLP Ultimate Vacation products]

by li li [combined with a.o. winged elements] and céline [combined with a.o. homegrown collab]
by ellen [combined with a.o. homegrown collab]
by carrie [combined with a.o. lean on me collab]

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment