Friday 29 June 2012

new release: sing to the moon

Happy Friday everyone!

I am thrilled to show you my new kit that is called Sing to the Moon.

SING TO THE MOON
Sing to the Moon is all about being lucky, feeling good, living life to the fullest and enjoying every moment of it. When you take your time and look closely you will see that every day has something positive about it, something to be grateful for, something to cherish.

I had a really awful day at work yesterday but when I stepped outside and got my bike 4 collegues were behind the window waving me goodbye. I realized the work in itself had been awful but I still have the best collegues in the world. It put a big smile on my face that didn't fade even though it started raining.

I hope this kit will put a smile on your face too and that the 54 unique elements, 10 wordarts, 16 handmade softly textured papers and complete lower case alpha will help you put your blessings on your pages.

---20% off from Friday through Sunday ---

INSPIRATION
Let's have a look at all the STUNNING layouts the Pink Ladies, ZZS store CT and a few members of Jeanye Labaya's CT made with it. I was blown away by these:

by barbara 
by cheryl
by natascha & disléa
by courtney
by alanna, erika, manuela, dorota, audrey & carrie
by demetria
by sarah, heddy, inge & suzanne
by katja
by manuela
by petra, tammy, manuela, kimberlee, ellen & yvonne
by natascha

Wishing you a wonderful weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment