Tuesday 1 May 2012

amazing new zzs zig zag lines and what's coming for inDSD

The designers at Zig Zag Scrap REALLY outdid themselves on these new Zig Zag Lines! WOWZERS! Can you believe there's actually 69 packs to mix and match with? Many of the designers also have a money saving grabbag that will save you even more than the 40% discount that we are already giving on the whole line from May 2 through 6! Yes you read that right...40% discount on BRAND NEW products!


Here's my contribution

and I also have a money saving grab bag


So that is what we have in the store for you already. I bet you would also like to knwo more about what we have planned for inDSD right?

I love giving scoops so I am going to give you a few hints, maybe I should even say reasons, as to why you should definitely keep an eye on Zig Zag Scrap this weekend.

1. We are having a HUGE sale from May 4 through 6 that you WILL want to take advantage of believe me
(that's apart from the Zig Zag Lines, they will stay 40% off until the end of inDSD sale, so you might as well grab those now so you can concentrate on the rest later! LOL).

2. We will have 'the Ziggy Fun Train' with 26 stops to grab the awesomest goodies.
Here's a sneak peek of what you will be able to grab here on my blog.

3. There will be great challenges and incredible prizes to win!
Here's a sneak peek of one of the prizes to win.



Nuf said? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment