Friday 6 April 2012

Booked for Life & Easter Fun



Easter weekend. Always lots of fun in my experience. Apart from visiting my family I can definitely be found in the ZZS fun-place this year. We have prepared such fun games and challenges and there are fabulous prizes to win too! So if you have a spare moment left, hop on over and join in the fun will ya? I'd love to meet you there!

BOOKED FOR LIFE
I know I already showed you this cute kit that I made for my guest spot at Scrapmatters. But today I am bringing it home and as always with new products it's 20% off through the weekend!

If you're hooked on books like me then this is the perfect kit for you! Beautifully textured patterned papers with a retro feel and colourscheme and matching solids, 2 felt alphas to create awesome titles with a handmade feel and 57 unique elements in different textures, shapes & styles is everything you need to create some stunning pages!

Remember what the kit looked like?

--- 20% off Friday through Sunday ---

and here's a bit of inspiration

 by Heddy
 from left to right and top to bottom by: amy, cvetana, katja & neenee
 by ellen
 from left to right and top to bottom by: nini, natascha, sarah & barbara
 by erika

Wishing you Happy Easter and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment