Friday 16 March 2012

new stuffs and a big, quarterly sale!!!

NEW AT ZIG ZAG SCRAP AND ALL ABOUT OUR QUARTERLY SALE 
We are having our quarterly sale at ZZS! Almost everything in the store will be 40% off through the weekend!
Although the ad says that new products will not be included in the sale, I know from a little birdy that this is not quite true for ALL new products.
Better check for yourself but I can already tell you that my new set of journaling cards will be 40% off!!!

I know.... maybe I was in that watery Spring sun for too long and caught myself a Spring sun burn. hahahaha!
Anyway here's the new pack:

JOURNAL CARDS no.2

A fun set of journaling cards in different shapes and krafty colours for documenting any life's event. The perfect little touch to your pages and 365/52 projects!
Includes:  8 unique journal cards.

--- 40% off from Friday through Sunday ---
 

by nicole & petra
by manuela

NEW AND EXCLUSIVE PRODUCT AT SCRAPMATTERS

FUN & FANCY CROCHET FLOWERS

Now although I am a real digiscrap addict, I sometimes miss the handmade elements and details that I used to add to my paper pages. Guess what? I found a solution to that problem! I made this set of beautiful, bright coloured crochet flowers, scanned them and extracted and voliá instant handmade gorgeousness. Since I aways want leaves to go with my flowers I added some of them too plus I threw in 4 hand stitched flowers as a bonus!

Included are:
* 6 unique crochet flowers * 2 stitched leaves (with and without felt) * 4 unique stitched flowers

Exclusively at Scrapmatters through March
--- 20% off until March 23 ---
some inspiration from the pink ladies
by jordan
   from left to right and top to bottom by: barbara, natascha, manuela & cindy
by cheryl
Wishing you a wonderful weekend, great buys and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment