Friday 27 January 2012

new stuff!

Happy Friday everyone!
Wow...even though it didn't turn out to be the horror winter they predicted, temperatures are definitely going down a lot in the upcoming week in my part of the woods! A great excuse to stay inside where it's nice and warm, no wind, no rain but a nice cup a tea, coffee or hot cocoa and some great new products to scrap with! Right? So what do you think of these?

journal cards
A fun set of 8 journaling cards in different shapes and colours for documenting any life's event.
The perfect little touch to your pages and 365/52 projects!
--- 20 off friday, saturday and sunday at ZZS and my guest store at SDD ---


by trista
by tronesia

banana flavoured alpha
A bold, versatile, very complete plastic alpha that you will be able to use again and again.
Included are: lower case, international characters, number and punctuation (68 characters in total!!)

--- 20 off friday, saturday and sunday at ZZS and my guest store at SDD ---

by natascha and sandy
 
And this one is by me. It's part of my 365 project. If you are interested in my progress and/or pages, by all means have a look at my album in the ZZS gallery.

Have a great weekend and Happy Scrappin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment