Tuesday 16 August 2022

HYBRID | GREEN HOUSE

 


Hi everyone! It's Géraldine with another hybrid post. Thsi time I am going to show you my miniature greenhouse!!! I created it with recycling objects and printed digital products all designed by Pink Reptile Designs. 

Here it is:

Now let's have a look at some of the details.

I created posters to decorate  the walls of my miniature greenhouse.
The first poster [below on the left wall] is a card printed in a smaller size from the Botanica Cards collection.

The table was created with a piece of wood, and I glued 3 beads underneath it to create its legs.

On the table I put 2 books. The grey book is a card from the Botanica Cards collection sized down quite a bit.
The yellow book cover is created with a floral stamp from the Botanica Kit.
The flower pot is a brown glass pearl. I printed and cut flowers in a paper from Embrace Kit

The second wall decoration [see below behind the hanging plant] is a frame created with the postal stamp that has a branch and the wooden frame from Perfect Pair Elements.

Now let's zoom in on the hanging plant.

I created the plant pot with beads of differents sizes. I created twigs with polymer clay. On those twigs I glued some leaves cut from a paper Drawn To You (retired product)

I glued a window [from Botanica Kit] on the wall to create an illusion.

In the right corner, I created a cluster with plants. One of the plants [3rd from the right in the picture below] is created with a piece of green paper that I rolled. Then I glued a blue flower bud cut from a paper from Embrace Kit.

Plant pots are all beads.
I printed and cut small leaves from the Pluviophile Kit and the Tales of Spring Kit to create the plants.
 

On the wall, another poster. This time from the Trust Your Gut Kit.

I printed pattern of seed bags and I glued them in my miniature, on the shelve next to a bucket made from polymer clay.

And the final result.

As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made :)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I agree Angela. Géraldine never stops to amaze me :)

      Delete