Tuesday 19 July 2022

HYBRID | CUTE & EASY MINI ALBUM

 


In June, We had a heat wave in France.
We decided to spend a weekend at a camping with swimming pools and water slides, perfect for kids and parents :)

I created an album with photos taken this week-end.

As always, the first step is to print papers, elements and photos.
I used mainly Simply Smitten Kit and Labels & Tags [a retired Pink Reptile Designs' kit] to created this mini-album.


I cut photos and pages for my album in a kraft cardstock


The page size I cut is 3"x6" (there's 8 pagesyou can get from onepiece of kraft cardstock).
Photos size is 1.75" x 4"


I punched a hole in each page


I built page after page following the same process. Some stamps to create the background,
a piece of paper and photo, one or two elements to decorated the page.

Second example with another page


 

I bought big paper clips several months ago. I found they were perfect for this mini-album
I used my cuttlebug machine to cut leaves patterns in journaling cards printed from Simply Smitten


Then I bound my pages with a ring. Here's how the look alongside each other

Lastly I created the cover. Keeping it in harmony with thecolors and elements.
And with that my album is finished!







As always I hope you enjoyed my post and if I inspired you in any way, shape or form then by all means make a photo of your project and upload it to your gallery so you can leave a link in the comment section below! I'd love to see what you made :)


No comments:

Post a Comment